Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Will be responsible for performing preventive maintenance on CBR IPE to include, but not limited to, cleaning and sanitizing chemical protective masks, testing, assembling and packing masks, disassembling CBR kits, and sorting equipment into bins as directed, and applying labels to equipment as directed.
- Experience utilizing handheld scanners is preferred.
- Heavy lifting and continuous mobility.
This assignment is a full-time, 40 hours a week.
Senior Acquisition Logistic Analyst -
The Senior Acquisition Logistics Analyst will provide technical analysis of the acquisition and support of the Aircraft Launch and Recovery Equipment (ALRE) systems, and/or aircraft Support Equipment (SE)
The analysis will include the following duties:
- Planning acquisition logistics support.
- Generation of ILS studies.
- Evaluation and identification of ALRE/SE logistics support requirements and resources.
- Development of logistics support and maintainability programs or plans.
- Analysis of systems acquisition requirements and the development of related documents.
- Analysis and control of budgetary requirements.
- Analysis and control of Life cycle cost.