Click column header to sort
Gryphon Technologies is looking for a Program Manager. A Mid to Senior level manager with minimum of (15) years of experience, including demonstrated management experience or project level management in shipboard operations and major systems. This position also requires experience applying the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), Department of Defense (DoD) regulations, requirements, policies and procedures, cost and schedule estimating, systems disciplines, engineering specifications and commercial practices relating to design and production.
The PM shall be knowledgeable of overall organization, direction, and requirements of the contract efforts. Experience in interfacing directly with the government designated representatives and supervising various task order activities is also required Additionally, the PM shall be responsible for the overall performance of the task order, personnel supervision, timeliness and accuracy of deliverables, and correction of any real or perceived problem areas. The PM shall interface on a regular basis with the COR for overall contract performance/schedule/cost satisfaction reporting.
The candidate will be responsible for performing warehouse tasks to include: receiving, inventory, kitting and shipping. Experience utilizing handheld scanners is preferred. Knowledge of Navy Force Protection Equipment is desired. Applicant must be able to lift and carry more than twenty pounds.
The Surface Maintenance Engineering Planning Program (SURFMEPP) maintains, monitors, and refines Class-wide and Individual-Ship Maintenance Plans for all non-nuclear surface ships to ensure material readiness for the projected service life, develop life-cycle strategies to address system upgrades, and fully implement the Class Maintenance Plan into each surface ship's maintenance schedule and availability planning process. SURFMEPP is headquartered at the Norfolk Naval Shipyard in Portsmouth, VA.
The Baseline Availability Work Package (BAWP) Manager serves as a Management Analyst in the Maintenance and Availability Planning Department; focusing on continuous process improvement in the development, issuance, modification and review of a wide array of BAWP products. The BAWP manager works closely with all members of the Maintenance Team in order to ensure all Class Maintenance Plan (CMP) requirements are scheduled, tracked and executed within the periodicity mandated by the respective Technical Warrant Holder.
Specific Duties Include:
- Ensure all CMP requirements are scheduled, tracked and completed in accordance with periodicities established by the respective Technical Warrant Holder
- Utilize the Validation, Screening and Brokering (VSB) systems, Open Architectural Retrieval System (OARS), and the Maintenance and Ship Work Planning (M&SWP) tools to ensure the CMP database is accurate.
- Track all milestones associated with the established end-to-end process outlined in the Joint Fleet Maintenance Manual.
- Work with members of the maintenance team to ensure milestones are meeting on-time delivery.
- Plan and conduct comprehensive studies and reviews of ship maintenance planning.
- Support development criteria and analytical approaches toward successful planning and executions of BAWP's to identify planned maintenance, repairs, modernization work, production support requirements and services authorized for accomplishment during scheduled depot availabilities.
- Support ILS TDA in any tasks required including:
- Reviewing technical documentation for accuracy and compliance in accordance with existing checklists.
- Generating new Technical Manual Deficiency Evaluation Reports (TMDER) against existing technical manuals, as required.
- Support managing existing TMDERs as required, which includes ensuring TMDERs are properly incorporated in to technical manuals and are accurately tracked in TMDER Database.
- Investigating issues with existing technical manuals reported from fleet support, including desktop and lab validation, as necessary.
- Support TDA in management of master schedule for all upcoming releases for technical manuals, which includes providing weekly schedule updates to the wider BYG-1 community.
- Participate in ILS TDA meetings as required, including Bi-Weekly TMDER Evaluation Meeting, Weekly GD/MIKEL Status Meeting, Weekly Tech Manual Status Meeting, CM/ILS Team Meeting, and Platform Installation Schedule/Media Delivery/ECI Status Meeting.
- Work with existing group members to support Technical Manual Maintenance Authority (TMMA) duties, which include technical manual compliancy checks and staging for deliveries.
- Positively interface with Source providers (General Dynamics, Progeny, PDA/DRS, SeaCorp, MIKEL) to ensure source is being provided on time in accordance with master schedule.
- Participate in Manuscript and Preliminary IETM reviews, as necessary.
- Ensuring key milestones for each delivery are met, in accordance with master schedule. Work with IETM Development Team (IDT) and TDA to ensure milestones are receiving proper support and are being met.
- Review provisioning data and APLs and ensure consistent with IETM and other technical documentation.
- Review Reliability Block Diagrams (RBD) for accuracy in conjunction with Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) and Readiness Based Sparing (RBS) development efforts.
- Review Maintenance and Operator Training curriculum for accuracy.
Support NUWC Submarine Combat Systems Division in BYG-1 Combat Systems ILS and Depot Management tasks including:
- Working with PARMs on supportability issues/requirements to develop/update Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) Certifications.
- Conduct basic failure analysis of returned/failed material.
- Procure material for submarine modernization efforts.
- Process MILSTRIP requisitions.
- Manage depot level activities such as inventory control and procurement.
- Positively interfacing with other activities (Program Sponsors, Naval Sea Logistics Center, Fleet NUWC Keyport, etc.) as required.
- Supervise a team of contractor personnel.
- Submit status reports and other administrative documents.
- Working with Microsoft Access database to maintain current and correct CM/ILS data including completions of tasks and boat schedules.
- Completing any other tasks requested by team leads to support the completion of CM/ILS products.
- Gryphon Technologies is seeking an Administrative Assistant for NNSY
- This is a Full Time position in Portsmouth VA. This position is available for contingent hire
- Full time contractor support is required to process, scan, route and deliver Technical Work Documents (TWD) and other correspondences to various codes and projects throughout the waterfront and other local bases as require.
- Responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
- Phone calls
- Handle routine matters
- Scan documents
- Set-up, maintain and revise the files
- Assures that reports and correspondence are correct and conform to appropriate military and/or civilian standards
MINIMUM SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- At least five (5) years of experience in Administrative l work and a thorough knowledge of styles of correspondence and office practices to include an operating knowledge of personal computers, computer terminals, and word processing programs
- Must have excellent oral and written communications skills
- Experience with Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office tools
- Experience in DoN and DoD-relevant areas is a plus
- Applicant will be subject to a security investigation. This position may require an additional background screening for base access. A security clearance issued by the US Government is required as the contract starts.
- Personnel must possess a valid driver's license.
- Clean Driving Record.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- CARRYING and LIFTING. Ability to transport and lift up to 30 lbs.
- Employee is required to access remote areas of multi-level vessels
Can you help design and manage the infrastructure for DOD’s primary public facing web sites? We have started our DevOps & Cloud journey, and need you to help us reach the next level! We just received a 5 year contract extension, so things are cooking on this project.
Quick Note #1: US citizenship and either an active clearance or a clearance that has been inactive less than 24 months;
Quick Note #2: Partial remote/telecommute hours are available (after initial training & client approval) but you must reside locally to the 20755 area.
We have an immediate employment opportunity for a seasoned Windows/Cloud Systems and Automation Engineer supporting a high-profile web-hosting infrastructure at our client site in Ft. Meade, Maryland. We need your core expertise with language/scripting in PowerShell along with technologies for the automation of Windows within cloud environments such as AWS and Azure to ensure high levels of reliability and scalability.
You will work closely with other System/Network professionals, Web Developers, Database Administrators, Built/Test engineers and Help Desk professionals supporting 800+ highly visible web sites, including: https://www.defense.gov/; https://www.af.mil/; https://www.spaceforce.mil/; https://www.marines.mil/; https://www.navy.mil/; and others.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Deploy and support the Windows Platform via Infrastructure as Code to include the use of PowerShell, Terraform, and more.
- Maintain a Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) Pipeline to ensure timely delivery of developer code and system configurations.
- Develop and manage systems within cloud platforms to include AWS and Azure.
- Deploy and support ASP.Net and PHP Web applications using technology such as IIS, ARR, Microsoft SQL Server and other web related technologies.
- Write PowerShell to automate redundant tasks.
Seeking a Mid-Level Program Analyst for immediate opening. He or she will be part of the GRYPHON/ PMS 379G team focusing on providing acquisition, material management, financial, and liaison support between NAVSEA 05V, Program Office personnel and various SYSCOMS for Newcon Aircraft Carriers (CVN 79AF).
- Candidate is to provide comprehensive analytical support and communicate findings to the various program GFE Portfolio Managers.
- Candidate is to assist Participating Acquisition Resource Managers (PARMs) to identify and resolve risks or issues related to Government Furnished Equipment (GFE) and Government Furnished Information (GFI).
- Candidate is to provide comprehensive analytical assistance for a wide variety of GFE and GFI documentation, Cost Estimates (7300s), Requirement spreadsheets, GFE Delivery Trackers, Ship Planning Documents (SPD) and be able to communicate such findings/discrepancies and/or opportunities to the Government.
- Candidate is to provide analysis to develop and maintain with accuracy GFE/GFI management metrics to include documents such as the Summary Sheet, Withhold Strategy, Delivery File and various other supporting documentation.
- Candidate is to prepare agendas for, facilitate the execution and document proceedings of PARM review, meetings, conferences and summits, as required.
- Candidate is to assist in the management of the GFE/GFI Enhanced Management System (GEMS) database as required.
The Systems Engineer shall perform system engineering/technical support for establishing testing, upgrading, supporting of operations systems, networks, hardware and software. The Systems Engineer will conduct Power monitoring onboard CVN 78 during Radar Operations.
A highly qualified candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Experience with US Navy Power Monitoring Systems and Radar Operations
- Electronics Technician or Operational Specialists experience
Gryphon is seeking a talented Mid-Level Financial Analyst to join our team. This position will perform financial analysis and reporting in order to monitor contracts associated with business operations.
- Extensive experience in program control & reporting to include delivery of contract-level financial support and analysis (project accounting, project planning, ETCs, etc.).
- Knowledge and understanding of project set-up methods and an appreciation of the implications set-up may have downstream.
- Operate in an environment of continuous improvement to include identification, development and creation of opportunities for enhanced business processes in order to maximize customer satisfaction, accuracy and efficiency in all processes.
Develops budgets for assigned contracts and tracks performance to budgets.
- Creates, maintains, and updates financial databases and spreadsheets, and generates various financial reports as required.
- Collects and reviews financial data from various sources.
- Review cost projections for accuracy.
- Building cost estimates and preparing Estimates to Complete.
- Review of contract funding levels for the need for limitation of funds notifications and risk authorizations
- Analyzes assigned contracts’ projected staff hours, contract totals, revenues, and profit totals, processing corrections as needed.
- Assess prior year performance to project future spending needs.
- Prepare presentations and reports to communicate financial policy and status.
- Supports assigned managers in managing, tracking, monitoring, and reporting financial data as requested.
- Interfaces with Project Managers, Contracts, Senior Technical Personnel, and Senior Management.
Gryphon is looking for a person to provide program management support to the LSD program in Philadelphia, PA.
- Program management support for Modernization and In Service Programs, including assistance with budget preparation and finance management, program reviews, and program documentation. This includes:
- Financial reports
- Status reports
- Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M)
- Risk management
- Configuration management
- General finance management.
- Task Planning Sheet (TPS) information and data collection.
- TPS summary roll up development.
- NAVSEA Enterprise Planning System (NEPS) information and data entry.
- SEA21 financial summary modification and management.
- Biweekly LSD internal and PMS407 financial deep dive meetings leadership and management.
- Program support, including administration, program review presentation review, development and maintenance, program and technical documentation, information organization, and technical information research.
- Ship Change Documents (SCD) review and maintenance.
- Modernization and In-Service testing, requirements management and program support.
- Requirements management support.
- Risk management support.
- Database structure/format development, modification and maintenance to track In Service and Modernization program technical and financial data.
- Administrative support to program related meetings.
- Conduct ship checks
- Develop Ship Installation Drawings (SIDs) in AutoCAD
- Proficiency in developing a Cable Block Diagrams
- Proficiency in developing a Wire Connection List
- Proficiency in electrical component arrangements
- Proficiency in electrical cableway design and cable routing
- Proficiency in electrical material selection
- Proficiency with electrical label plates
- Perform multi-discipline overlays for interferences and various envelope clearances
Gryphon Technologies is hiring a Junior Project Scheduler location in Springfield, VA to preform resource loading of schedules. The project Scheduler is responsible for working closely with technical experts, project leads and project managers in planning, creating, and managing project schedules. Making conclusions in regards the best process control, procurement, subcontracting, risk management, assignment coordination, interaction with technical and management team, and activity duration.
- Experience building multiple large schedules in Microsoft Project.
- Ensure all resource loading of all schedules are being completed
- Track resource reconciliation and report data to management
- Management of multiple large Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) are being completed and managed
- Experience done resource loaded schedules for program of 200+ people
- Work closely with others in linking critical activities across multiple projects.
- Ensure that an open communication system is available where all stakeholders are informed about changes to established schedules.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate processing of schedule updates.
- Analyze the impact and extent of owner and subcontractor delays and major schedule changes.
- Create and publish high level integrated master schedules in accordance with the requirements or needs of the necessary stakeholders.
- Suggest corrective actions to keep the project on scope, budget, and time.
- Planning and creating new schedule delays and summary reports.
- Perform project progress monitoring duties, as well as identifying critical activities, and reviewing forecasts with progress achieved to date.
- Gryphon Technologies is currently recruiting an experienced administrative professional to serve as an office manager for the Chula Vista, CA office in support of West Coast Operations and the Readiness Assist Training Team (RATT).
- This position is 2080 hours per year (1.0 FTE).
- Duties will include office administration, extensive travel arranging, expense reporting and finance management.
- Maintain day to day office operations and ensure that office is well stocked and in accordance with guidelines from Gryphon HR and Security.
- Act as main administrative support for Program Manager to RATT
- Responsible for high volume travel planning and execution to include detailed cost visit estimates to be sent to government
- Execute contractual travel budget with guidance from Program Manager and be able to forecast remaining travel and material funds when requested
- Utilize Deltek to reconcile all expenses for a team of 45+ personnel
- Enter change orders in CostPoint for sub-contractor invoices
- Enter purchase requisition orders in CostPoint for contractual materials
- Assist in onboarding and termination of new employees; to include required HR and security paperwork as well as setup with corporate IT
- Assist in planning of onsite client meetings, presentation materials for onsite and offsite meetings, and Gryphon onsite and offsite social events for local personnel
- Communicate professionally and effectively with upper management and clients when required
- Interacts directly with the customer to carry out the activities of the Service Desk and specific applications. Responsible for daily operational requirements and activities for Level I support as assigned by team leader. Applies knowledge of hardware and software troubleshooting, and content management applications to troubleshoot, research, and repair problems as identified by users. Provides input to reports generated by the team. Carefully documents all activities in third party Service Desk software.
- Processes customer orders, prepares correspondence, and fulfills customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction. Provides technical support to end users on a variety of issues. Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems. Responds to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support. Documents, tracks and monitors the problem to ensure a timely resolution.
- Assists with and develops Service Desk policies and procedures. Maintains and/or develops Service Desk’s Public Folders, inventories, FAQs, POC list, user lists, or other data collections related to the Service Desk representative responsibilities and job functionality.
- Identifies and requests training to develop skills that would improve capabilities in achieving Service Desk mission and complete customer satisfaction.
- Works under general supervision.
- Responds to and tracks tickets to ensure high quality customer service. Prioritizes tickets to maintain and optimize all available resources. Supports team to ensure rapid response times and follow-up with customers. Ensures that all calls are responded to in a timely manner. Assist customers with problems and special requests as required by manager and team. Develops professional working relationships with customer and other team members to better understand business needs.
- Coordinates and consults with customer, other contractors, and the Government representatives to meet project requirements. Advise management of potential risks that may have impact on customer base and operating environment.
Gryphon Technologies is hiring a Billing Specialist to support our Billing Department in Arlington, Virginia. The Billing Specialist will be responsible for completing billing, accounts receivables, and collections.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Bill customers on a monthly and bi-weekly basis
- Make collection calls/cold-calling
- Reconcile unbilled and provide a monthly detailed explanation of unbilled
- Prepare closeouts for old and recently ended projects, as needed
We provide Scientific, Engineering and Technical Assistance (SETA) support to Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) in Arlington, VA. For sixty years, DARPA has held to a singular and enduring mission: to make pivotal investments in breakthrough technologies for national security.
We have an ongoing need for Technical, Financial, Programmatic SETAs to support DARPA in Arlington, VA.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Provide DARPA services such as programmatic and administrative support, financial, acquisition, technical, meeting, conference, contract administration and management related work.
- Responsible for responding to official tasks from Government clients.
- Tracking/evaluating groundbreaking scientific work from academia, industry, and government with an eye for potential applications of interest to Government clients.
- Traveling may be required up to 10% of the time.
- Work will be performed onsite
Develop and maintain 3D Models, 2D drawings, bills of materials for conceptual through detailed designs of machinery, ships and boats.
Use your Security, AWS and engineering skills to help scientists understand the most complex system in the universe, the human brain!
Gryphon Technologies., (https://www.gryphonlc.com) is seeking a Senior Security Engineer for the National Institutes of Mental Health Data Archive (NDA), a data repository that makes available data on hundreds of thousands of human subjects from National Institutes of Health (NIH) funded neuroscience research (data-archive.nimh.nih.gov). The NDA mission is to accelerate scientific research and discovery through a massive peta-scale data services infrastructure and data archive which houses, harmonizes, and shares human-subjects data aimed to accelerate the progress of research in mental health. This platform will enable billions of dollars invested in research supporting autism, depression, suicide prevention, PTSD, substance abuse, alcoholism, etc., to be made securely available to scientists from around the world.
Please Note: this position requires either US citizenship or the possession of a valid & active Green card, with the ability to pass the background investigation to obtain access to federal work sites and/or systems.
Provide ILS and configuration management and assistance, including research and analysis in support of CNAL staff personnel. Assistance includes the identification of ILS elements, including parts and training needed to support shipboard systems; 3M maintenance and material self-assessment efforts; ILS tracking and processing of deliverables associated with Alteration Installation Teams (AIT) and shipboard modernization; resolution of ILS deficiencies and support of the CNAL Carrier Maintenance Support Centers (MSC) and Naval Tactical Command Support Systems (NTCSS) applications support.
Develop and/or update training schedules and POA&M for OMMS-NG/AWN, CSMP Management, Validation Program, Carrier MSC and technical assist/assessment visits. The contractor shall provide in the schedule or POA&M a time-line showing the training dates for each functional area by hull (each hull should receive four sessions of one -week MSC refresher training classes and one session of 3 weeks OMMS-NG user training per year). The time-line shall include the classroom location and instructor for each class scheduled.
As required by CNAL, analyze the accuracy and completeness of the ships 3M Maintenance and Material Data reporting to NAVSEALOGCEN (NSLC) from OMMS-NG and R-Supply data.
Document the findings of the evaluation in a report detailing discrepant and less than fully functional work processes for each functional area listed in SOW paragraphs (d) and (e) above and/or as specified in references (a), (b), and (j). Interface with CNAL N432 for specific report format and content. The report shall include a recommended corrective action for each reported item and overall conclusions and recommendations for MSC current process and procedural improvements.