Gryphon Technologies, Inc. (Gryphon) is a premier engineering and technical services provider supporting National Security programs. Gryphon is the federal Government’s partner working in support of mission critical systems in every phase of their lifecycle. We are proud of our ability to help shape tomorrow, while ensuring today’s U.S. and coalition forces can carry out their critical missions and tasks.
Gryphon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
• Cutting wires to length using automated tool
• Properly crimping contacts
• Properly strip wire
• Use torque tools and instruction manual detailing the proper adapters for use.
• Solder CCA through hole and surface mount components.
• Follow assembly instructions
• Use a PC with label software
• Accurately kit parts
• Solder wires onto contacts
• Follow safety procedures as necessary.
• Routing wires
• Assembles and performs automated testing of electronics according to product specifications.
• Use laser wire marker
• Use wire over braid machine
MINIMUM SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
• High school diploma
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in Electronics manufacturing/assembly field
• Excellent communications skills
• CCA soldering
• Utilizing soldering and crimp / extraction tools to affect electronics repairs and changes
• ESD handling techniques
• Interpreting wiring diagrams and schematics
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
• CARRYING and LIFTING. Ability to transport and lift 30 to 40 lbs.
• Sitting and standing for extended periods
• Able to routinely use hand tools
• Able to read small print
• Able to use a microscope as needed
One must have good written communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, analytical, mathematical, and organizational skills. Ability to follow directions is a must. Applicants must be able to work well alone and as part of a team. A Security Clearance or the ability to obtain one will be required. U.S. Citizenship required.