Gryphon Technologies, LC / Gryphon Marine / Gryphon M&T (Gryphon) is a premier professional and engineering services provider to the Department of Defense. Gryphon is the federal Government’s partner working in support of mission critical systems in every phase of their lifecycle. We are proud of our ability to help shape tomorrow, while ensuring today’s U.S. and coalition forces can carry out their critical missions and tasks.
Gryphon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
· High School Diploma or GED.
· Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
· General understanding of CG/DDG engineering systems
· 5-8 years’ experience as a Gas Turbine System Technician, Electrical (GSE) or Electrician’s Mate (with CG and/or DDG experience).
· One year experience in Navy training, assessing training needs and evaluating training effectiveness.
· Ability to learn new technologies, systems and processes quickly.
· Must work well in a team environment, as well as independently.
· Familiarity and comfort level with use of desktop tools for documentation, i.e., PowerPoint, Word and Excel, etc.
· Qualified Propulsion and Auxiliary Control Console (PACC) and Electric Plant Control Console (EPCC) Operator.
· Must be adaptable, a creative problem-solver, self-motivated and needs to be very flexible.
· Must have the ability to obtain/ maintain a government security clearance
· Must have a passport or be able to obtain one in a reasonable timeframe.
· Navy Instructor 9502 NEC
· Ability to travel significantly for up to weeks at a time
· Prepares and provides various reports and technical reviews to customer and senior management as requested.
· Serve as primary interface and technical contact to customers
· Manage multiple program components and activities simultaneously, ensuring efficiency and effectiveness is achieved
MINIMUM SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
One must have good written communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, analytical, mathematical, and organizational skills. Ability to follow directions is a must. Applicants must be able to work well alone and as part of a team. A Security Clearance or the ability to obtain one will be required. U.S. Citizenship required