- Manufacturing of military and civilian prototype and production electronic equipment, test fixtures, ground support equipment, Circuit Card Assemblies, harnesses and cables.
- Cutting wires to length using automated tool
- Properly crimping contacts
- Properly strip wire
- Use torque tools and instruction manual detailing the proper adapters for use.
- Solder CCA through hole and surface mount components.
- Follow assembly instructions
- Use a PC with label software
- Accurately kit parts
- Solder wires onto contacts
- Follow safety procedures as necessary.
- Routing wires
- Assembles and performs automated testing of electronics according to product specifications.
- Use laser wire marker
- Use wire over braid machine
MINIMUM SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Electronics manufacturing/assembly field
- Excellent communications skills
- CCA soldering
- Utilizing soldering and crimp / extraction tools to affect electronics repairs and changes
- ESD handling techniques
- Interpreting wiring diagrams and schematics
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- CARRYING and LIFTING. Ability to transport and lift 30 to 40 lbs.
- Sitting and standing for extended periods
- Able to routinely use hand tools
- Able to read small print
- Able to use a microscope as needed
• Due to ITAR compliance, only U.S. Persons as defined by the ITAR regulations will be considered (ITAR- International Traffic in Arms Regulations).
• Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation. In addition to the security clearance, this position may require an additional background screening for base access.