Gryphon Technologies, LC / Gryphon Marine / Gryphon M&T (Gryphon) is a premier professional and engineering services provider to the Department of Defense. Gryphon is the federal Government’s partner working in support of mission critical systems in every phase of their lifecycle. We are proud of our ability to help shape tomorrow, while ensuring today’s U.S. and coalition forces can carry out their critical missions and tasks.
Gryphon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
This position will be responsible for providing assistance to the Ship for planning and executing the Ship’s Force Work Package (SFWP) during a Refueling Complex Overhaul (RCOH).
The candidate must:
-Provide Planning and Execution support to the Departments for the SFWP and work integration
- Coordinate responsible Department Production Teams efforts with execution
-Work with the Ship’s Force Work Package Material Manager (SFWPMM) to identify, source, and procure material in support of the SFWP
- Assist Ship’s Force in forecasting SFWP material requirements for production work and tools for associated production teams
- Provide Planning and Execution support to meet applicable Key Events
- Track and analyze metrics for the SFWP status and burn-down rates to support all Key Events/Milestones Readiness
- Monitor divisional man-hours available versus man-hours remaining to ensure work remaining can be accomplished by Ship’s Force within the time-frame of the Availability
A minimum of five years related experience is required. A degree in Engineering is desired but not required. Military training is a plus.
- Have a minimum of five years of experience in planning and execution of Ship’s Force Work Package (SFWP) for CVN availabilities.
- Have working knowledge of the CVN availability planning and execution, CSMP management, work candidate validation and scheduling.
- Experience providing the periodic reports and data collection.
- Proficient in Microsoft Access, Excel, Word, and Power Point to include the generation of charts and graphs
- AUTOCAD experience highly desired
- Familiarity with work scheduling and integration tools such as Ship’s Force Integrated Master Scheduling tool.
- Knowledgeable in NIMITZ Class construction and layout
- Be familiar with Carrier Team One concepts and practices
One must have exceptional written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills. Ability to follow directions is a must. Applicants must be able to work well alone and as part of a team. A Secret Security clearance is required. U.S. Citizenship required.