Gryphon Technologies LC, headquartered in Washington, DC, is a premier professional and engineering services provider specializing in warfare systems and integration, naval architecture and marine engineering, program management, test and evaluation, and logistics. Gryphon provides the skills necessary to manage the development and operations of these mission critical systems. For almost 20 years, the Company has designed, integrated, maintained, and upgraded state-of-the-art systems for the Department of Defense. Gryphon Technologies is the federal Government’s partner working in support of mission critical systems. We are proud of our ability to help shape tomorrow, while ensuring today’s U.S. and coalition forces can carry out their critical missions and tasks.
Gryphon Technologies LC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Support of LSD 46 availability; location BAE Ship Repair, Norfolk VA;
- Track PUK (Pack Up Kit) and supporting parts for ship availability;
- Provide a biweekly PUK inventory/shipping status report;
- Provide notification to PM within 24 hrs when PUK levels drop below prescribed insurance level; and
- Receive replenishments/Ships defective material to OEM (original equipment manufacturer) or LBES (land based engineering site) for evaluation or/repair.
Will require current OSHA safety training certificate.
At least four years' Navy experience preferred.
- Familiarity with HM&E systems and with LSD ships;
- Experience working in a shipyard environment and finding/tracking/shipping/monitoring parts
- Current SECRET security clearance.
One must have good written communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, analytical, mathematical, and organizational skills. Ability to follow directions is a must. Applicants must be able to work well alone and as part of a team. A Security Clearance or the ability to obtain one will be required. U.S. Citizenship required.