Gryphon Technologies LC, headquartered in Washington, DC, is a premier professional and engineering services provider specializing in warfare systems and integration, naval architecture and marine engineering, program management, test and evaluation, and logistics. Gryphon provides the skills necessary to manage the development and operations of these mission critical systems. For almost 20 years, the Company has designed, integrated, maintained, and upgraded state-of-the-art systems for the Department of Defense. Gryphon Technologies is the federal Government’s partner working in support of mission critical systems. We are proud of our ability to help shape tomorrow, while ensuring today’s U.S. and coalition forces can carry out their critical missions and tasks.
Gryphon Technologies LC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Position works closely with project management and contracts personnel to make budget allocations to ensure conformance to budgetary limits. Additional duties include reconciling accounts receivable, compiling monthly financial progress reports, tracking and reporting subcontractor invoices, and supporting audit data calls.
Familiarity with a variety of financial concepts, practices, and procedures is essential. He or she will perform a variety of tasks in a fast-paced challenging environment that provides room for career growth and expansion. Tasks include:
* Prepare monthly financial reports and provide input for government deliverables.
* Maintains databases by entering, verifying, and backing up data
* Identifies financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.* Guides cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; providing trends and forecasts; recommending actions
* Conduct research and prepare financial analyses and forecasts.
* Improves financial status by analyzing results, monitoring variances, identifying trends
* Review and process subcontractor invoices and funding.
* Manage DSO, Unbilled and AR.
* Analyze EBIT/ Profit according to cost proposal.
* Perform financial duties such as; preparing month end Accruals, assessing risks, reviewing labor and costs, understand rates and application to the financials, establishing and managing project set ups and ensuring accurate financial reporting.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
A minimum of three years related experience is required. A degree is desired.
One must have good written communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, analytical, mathematical, and organizational skills. Ability to follow directions is a must. Applicants must be able to work well alone and as part of a team. A Security Clearance or the ability to obtain one will be required. U.S. Citizenship required.